1 Definitions and interpretations
|Data||all information that you send to AMC-Consult A/S via the website. This definition shall include, where appropriate, the definitions contained in the provisions on data protection;|
|Cookies||a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and / or when you use certain features of the Site. Detailed information about cookies used by this Website can be found on https://amcbanking.com/privacy/cookies/|
|Data protection regulations||all applicable provisions regarding the processing of personal data, including, without limitation, Directive 96/46 / EC (Data Protection Directive) or GDPR and any national implemented regulations|
|GDPR||General Regulation on Data Protection (EU) 2016/679;|
|AMC-Consult A/S, Grundtvigsvej 29, Frederikberg, 1864 Copenhagen, VAT No. DK 16987344. we or ours, us.|
|Cookie law in the EU||rules on privacy and electronic communications (EC directive) of 2003, as amended by the Regulations on protection of electronic privacy and communications (EC Directive) (amendment) of 2011;|
|User or you||any third party who gains access to the Website and is not ( i ) employed by AMC-Consult A/S and works during employment or ( ii ) is a consultant or otherwise provides services to AMC-Consult A/S and gains access to the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the currently used website, https://amcbanking.com/ and any subdomains of this site, unless they are explicitly excluded based on their own conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes companies, enterprises, government units, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” should be understood as “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any amendments or amendments thereto;
- For the purposes of the applicable provisions on data protection, AMC-Consult A/S is a “data controller”. This means that AMC-Consult A/S specifies the purposes in which it is measured and how your data obtained by the Website is processed.
3 Data collected
- We may collect from you the following Data, including personal data:
- First name and last name;
- contact information, such as e-mail addresses and telephone numbers;
- financial information, such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (collected automatically);
- type and version of the web browser (collected automatically);
- operating system (collected automatically);
- a list of URLs that start with the referrer, your activity on this Website, and the site you are going through (automatically collected);
- test results of the exam with https://amcbanking.com/training/microsoft-dynamics-ax/resellers-exam/ and https://amcbanking.com/training/microsoft-dynamics-nav/resellers-exam/;
4 How we collect data
- We collect data in the following way:
- the data is sent to you by us;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
5 Data provided to us by you
- AMC-Consult A/S will collect your Data in several ways, for example:
- when you contact us via the website, by telephone, by post, e-mail or in any other way;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you have no obligation to answer them);
- when you decide to receive marketing information from us;
- when you use our services;
6 Data received from publicly available third parties sources
- We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available external sources:
- Google LLC;
- Albacross Nordic AB;
- Disqus, Inc.;
7 Data collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will automatically collect your Data, for example:
- information about your visit is automatically collected on the website. This information helps us to make improvements to the content and navigation of the website, and also take into account the user’s IP address, date, time and frequency with which the user accesses the website and how to use the content and interact with it.
- We will collect data automatically using cookies, according to the cookie settings in your browser. For more information on cookies and how to use them on the Website, see https://amcbanking.com/privacy/cookies/
8 Data use
- From time to time, we may require any or all of the above information to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our site. In particular, the data can be used by us for the following reasons:
- keeping internal documentation;
- improving our products / services;
- electronic transmission of marketing materials that may interest you;
- contact for market research purposes, which can be done by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customize or update the Website;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the “Your Rights” section below).
- In order to provide you with direct marketing via e-mail, we need your consent, regardless of whether you agree or use the “soft opt-in” option:
- voluntary consent is a specific type of consent that applies when you have previously been involved with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about the product / service and we sell similar products / services). As a “soft opt-in” agreement, we accept your consent, provided that you do not opt-out.
- in the case of other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you must take clear action when you agree to it, for example by checking the box (acceptance) that we provide.
- If you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time on https://amcbanking.com/email-updates/. To learn how to withdraw your consent, see the “Your Rights” section below.
- We may use your Data to display advertisements of AMC-Consult A/S on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to display advertisements of AMC-Consult A/S on other websites, disable the appropriate cookies. To learn more about Cookies, see https://amcbanking.com/privacy/cookies/.
9 Who we share data with
- We may share your information with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, partners and / or professional advisers – for advice on professional support;
- external suppliers providing us with services that require the processing of personal data, to enable third party service providers to receive any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to ensure the smooth operation of the website;
- relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of offenses or the collection of taxes or duties;
10 Care for data security
- We will use all technical and organizational measures to protect your Data, for example:
- account access controlled by a password and a unique username.
- storing your Data on secure servers.
- encrypted information about payment using SSL technology (when using this technology, usually in browsers this is visible by means of a padlock icon or a green address bar or both).
- Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect that there has been abuse, loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please inform us immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you want to get detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your data and computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by leading companies.
11 Data retention
- Even if we delete your Data, it may be stored on backup media or archives for purposes related to obligations imposed by legal regulations.
12 Your rights
- You have the following rights with respect to your Data:
- Right of access – the right to request ( i ) a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time, or ( ii ) that we modify, update or delete it. If we give you access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for it unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or irrational.” If we are legally authorized to do so, we may reject your request. If we refuse your request, we will give you an explanation of the reason for the rejection. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by submitting an electronic form on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/contact-dpo/
- Right to rectify – the right to correct your Data if it is inaccurate or incomplete which you can request by submitting a form on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/data-rectification/
- Right to erasure – the right to request removal of your Data from our systems. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by submitting a form on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/contact-dpo/
- The right to limit the use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using Your Data or limit the manner in which we can use them. This can be requested by submitting an electronic form on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/contact-dpo/
- Right to data transfer – the right to request the copy or transfer of your Data. You can request copy of your data by submitting a form on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/request-data/
- Right to object – the right to object to the use of Data, including the place where we use it for our legitimate interests. You can contact our Data Protection Officer on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/contact-dpo/
- In order to obtain information, using the aforementioned rights, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (if we have obtained a legal basis to process your data based on your consent), contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with the way in which the complaint submitted by you in relation to your data is processed by us, you can complain to the supervisory authority, in particular in the EC Member State corresponding to: ( i ) your habitual residence; ( ii ) your workplace; or ( iii ) the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
- It is important that the data we hold is accurate and up-to-date. Please inform us if the data changes in the period in which we store them by submitting the electronic form on https://amcbanking.com/privacy-center/data-rectification/
13 Links to other websites
14 Change of ownership and control
- We may also disclose the Data or any part of it to a potential buyer of our company.
- In the above cases, we will take action to protect your privacy.
15 Server logs
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used only to administer the website and to ensure providing the most efficient service to Users.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the request,
- the time of sending a response,
- information about the client’s operating system – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, or HTTP / 2,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP or HTTP / 2 transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (the so-called referer) – in the case when the passage to the Website was made by the reference,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
- The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Please see https://amcbanking.com/privacy/cookies/
17 Final provisions
- Unless agreed otherwise, no delay, act or omission of the party in the exercise of any right or remedy shall be considered a waiver of that right or any other right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be regulated and interpreted in accordance with Polish law. All disputes arising from the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Danish courts.