Cash Management is one of the main areas within finance ERP. Customer understanding of the company’s cash flow, and the ability to work analytically and strategically in order to increase the company’s capital, is a key element of ERP.
Based on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the AMC Banking product portfolio is expanded with an AMC Banking NAV add-on to Microsoft Dynamics standard NAV Banking. This add-on contains code-units for optimizing the use of NAV standard banking. The code units are now available free of charge.
It is therefore a great pleasure to invite you to participate at a course, that explains the AMC-Banking for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
The course intends to introduce the Dynamics NAV reseller to AMC Banking – including implementation, configuration and daily use.
On the course, you will be trained in:
- How to register as a reseller and get access to free personal support
- Licensing and pricing
- How to obtain a partner kick back
- How to handle/install the extra AMC code-units and setup the AMC-Banking
- How to handle daily use of AMC-Banking for Dynamics NAV
- How to manage the 3 disciplines, paying invoices, receiving payments and reconcile account statements
- How to handle cross boarder payments, payments from bank account in foreign countries, SEPA payments
- How to handle payment types, exchange rates and bank fees
- How to optimize your payment processes (AMC 10 steps)
Tutor on the course is our module consultant Danielle Nielsen. Danielle is an absolute experts in this field. The course ends with a personal certification. Your proof of, that you are an expert in AMC Banking for Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
The target audience for this course are reseller’s business consultants with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV – and there is also a special course for super users from end user sites.
Course Dates (note that there is only room for 6 participants on each course):